I have been eating Pinwheels since the 1960's and this new version does not measure up!The chocolate is not a dark, delicious coating and the texture tastes like it's stale or partially melted..like in warm weather.

Why did you ruin something we have enjoyed for 50 years? Whoever is your taste "expert"...?

The new packaging is OK but I am no longer looking forward to buying these once delicious morsels...now just a shadow of once was.I have always looked forward to eating these with a cold glass of milk, but now they are just a below average treat that I will rarely buy if even at all.

This person wrote the review nabisco pinwheels cookies from Nabisco. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nabisco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments