I have been eating Pinwheels since the 1960's and this new version does not measure up!The chocolate is not a dark, delicious coating and the texture tastes like it's stale or partially melted..like in warm weather.

Why did you ruin something we have enjoyed for 50 years? Whoever is your taste "expert"...?

The new packaging is OK but I am no longer looking forward to buying these once delicious morsels...now just a shadow of once was.I have always looked forward to eating these with a cold glass of milk, but now they are just a below average treat that I will rarely buy if even at all.

This person wrote the review nabisco pinwheels cookies from Nabisco. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nabisco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Original Cookies Review from Warren, Michigan Nabisco "Sooo disappointed. My favorite cookie in the whole wide world, Chips Ahoy, tastes terrible now. I thought maybe they were old, stale, but the date on the package says they..." Read more Nabisco - Unsafe to consume Nabisco "I love Nabisco's Ritz toasted chips "Original" & with " Sea Salt".. that is until my latest purchase of the "Original" chips.. Surely something went wrong in production bc this..." Read more Nabisco - Oreo Double Stuf Cookies Review from Fremont, California Nabisco "This is the 4th package i have bought opened and it has oreos missing, im completly discussed..and would like a return....." Read more Nabisco - Belvita Breakfast Sandwich Biscuit Review from Brentwood, New York Nabisco "1st let me tell you what a wonderful product!! Love them, but my last batch of the dk chocolate ones taste really funny.. Like perfume is on the mix. Shared..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more