I just opened a new pack of Oreos, which I've eaten my whole life, and they are terrible.I think the problem is with the creme center.

It's tastes like it's made with an artificial sweetner or too much sugar. Whatever causes it they are terrible. I won't be able to eat them. Yuk!

I just opened a new pack of Oreos, which I've eaten my whole life, and they are terrible. I think the problem is with the creme center. It's tastes like it's made with an artificial sweetner or too much sugar. Whatever causes it they are terrible.

I won't be able to eat them.Yuk!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of oreo cookies from Nabisco. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nabisco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Nabisco - Belvita Breakfast Sandwich Biscuit Review from Brentwood, New York Nabisco "1st let me tell you what a wonderful product!! Love them, but my last batch of the dk chocolate ones taste really funny.. Like perfume is on the mix. Shared..." Read more Nabisco - Unsafe to consume Nabisco "I love Nabisco's Ritz toasted chips "Original" & with " Sea Salt".. that is until my latest purchase of the "Original" chips.. Surely something went wrong in production bc this..." Read more Nabisco - Wheat Thins Original Crackers Review from Erie, Pennsylvania Nabisco "We were wondering WHY ARE FAVORITE CRACKER TASTED FUNNY. After opening up the box this is what we found. We purchased this at giant eagle Yorktown Plaza Erie Pennsylvania..." Read more Nabisco - New Pinwheel Recipe Nabisco "To put it bluntly, they SUCK. Missing the Dark Chocolate, they are smashed smaller, the marshmallow is not even the same, it's flat and chewy, not full and fluffy like..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more