I AM VERY UPSET.I PURCHASED A BOX OF RITZ CRACKERS AND WHEN I WENT TO USE THEM FOR COMPANY AT LEAST HALF OF EACH SLEEVE OF CRACKERS WERE BROKEN.

BY THE TIME I OPENED ALL THE SLEEVES I HAD JUST ENOUGH CRACKERS TO SERVE MY GUESTS. I HAD TO THROW MANY OF THE CRACKERS AWAY. NOT ONLY THAT BUT I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE ENOUGH FOR MY GUESTS.

YOUR CRACKERS ARE NOT CHEAP AND I HAVE PURCHASED THEM ON MANY OCCASSIONS BUT THIS WAS CRAZY.I WOULD APPRECIATE A REFUND OR A COUPON FOR ANOTHER BOX OF CRACKERS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with love nabisco products and stated that there is a room for improvement of bad crackers and this 1 box of crackers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of nabisco soccer ritz crackers. Nabisco needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nabisco soccer ritz crackers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nabisco.

Comments