3.2
Additional Fees

Hello,

The only issue I have is the availability in my area.I live in Chevy Chase MD, a few miles from Washington, DC.

My wife loves the Whole Grain Triple Berry Newton but unfortunately most of the stores in my area either don't carry them or cant keep them in stock. I understand why they can't keep them in stock, because they are so good!. I don't frequent any specific store so I don't want to ask a manager to order based upon my wife's needs. Should I resolve to ordering online?

Please advise. Please see my attached email for your response. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for making such a great product!!mfeldman3907@gmail.com

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with whole grain triple berry newton and stated that there is a room for improvement of availabiliy in my area of the whole grain triple berry newton. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "great product but i cant find it" of nabisco newtons cookies. Nabisco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nabisco newtons cookies in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nabisco.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments