Imagine my surprise when I tried the "new" recipe for Pinwheels!They are absolutely horrible tasting.

Why fix it if it isn't broken...as the saying goes?! The dark chocolate Pinwheel was flavorful and a long time favorite in my household. Even the cookie has no taste and the chocolate, the best part, is of poor quality chocolate. If you think the new recipe is going to increase sales, you may be in for a surprise.

Cheap quality product.I am no longer going to purchase what was once a great treat!

no longer a fan.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of nabisco pinwheels cookies from Nabisco. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4 and wants Nabisco to "go back to the 'old' recipe".

The most disappointing in user's experience was new pinwheels. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments