Featured Not resolved

After opening one pack and eating about half of it, we noticed a rodent dropping in the pack.How appalling!

We immediately stopped eating it. This was a recently purchased box, with no exterior small chewed openings. It was located inside the previously sealed pack. We are not sure of place of purchase.

Freshness date 27MAR16AX37C. Distributed by Mondelez Global LLC, East Hanover, NJ Bar code 44000 00057. I hope no one gets sick from this!

We would like some sort of refund/compensation.I doubt that I will ever purchase this product again!

This person wrote the review because of "no one is sick so far" of nabisco crackers from Nabisco and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nabisco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was this 1 box of crackers. Author liked the most as a rule i have no complaints. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments