Rodent dropping in Nabisco saltine crackers
After opening one pack and eating about half of it, we noticed a rodent dropping in the pack.How appalling!
We immediately stopped eating it. This was a recently purchased box, with no exterior small chewed openings. It was located inside the previously sealed pack. We are not sure of place of purchase.
Freshness date 27MAR16AX37C. Distributed by Mondelez Global LLC, East Hanover, NJ Bar code 44000 00057. I hope no one gets sick from this!
We would like some sort of refund/compensation.I doubt that I will ever purchase this product again!
More Review Details
What I liked
- As a rule i have no complaints
What I disliked
- This 1 box of crackers
- Reason of review:
- no one is sick so far
- Product or service
- Nabisco Original Premium Saltine Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "I am quite a fan of chips ahoy cookies especially the chunkie ones. I bought a box the other day and noticed there were darker than usual...after i tasted them..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I bought a box of original plain ritz crackers this morning to eat with my cream cheese and pickle dip and one of the packages of crackers had about 8..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."