Rodent dropping in Nabisco saltine crackers
After opening one pack and eating about half of it, we noticed a rodent dropping in the pack.How appalling!
We immediately stopped eating it. This was a recently purchased box, with no exterior small chewed openings. It was located inside the previously sealed pack. We are not sure of place of purchase.
Freshness date 27MAR16AX37C. Distributed by Mondelez Global LLC, East Hanover, NJ Bar code 44000 00057. I hope no one gets sick from this!
We would like some sort of refund/compensation.I doubt that I will ever purchase this product again!
More Review Details
What I liked
- As a rule i have no complaints
What I disliked
- This 1 box of crackers
- Reason of review:
- no one is sick so far
- Product or service
- Nabisco Original Premium Saltine Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a box of Ritz crackers for the holidays and the crackers were not baked enough, the was horrible. I've attached a picture comparing it to a normal..."
- "I eat a lot of Ritz and have for 40 years. Lately when I open a box over 50% of the crackers have been reduced to dust and when you..."
- "I just opened a box of Ritz Bits and found a large clump of hardened peanut butter substance in it. The expiration date is Dec. 7, 2015. The UPC code..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I bought a box of original plain ritz crackers this morning to eat with my cream cheese and pickle dip and one of the packages of crackers had about 8..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."