I just opened a box of Ritz Bits and found a large clump of hardened peanut butter substance in it.The expiration date is Dec.
7, 2015. The UPC code is: 4400003544. The crackers taste stale. The price has risen, but the quality has not, in my opinion.
Could someone in quality control look into this? Is this a recurring problem? Why is it necessary to enter at least 100 words when you can state the problem in less words? This doesn't make any sense at all.
I was done after 36 words, but was unable to file this complaint until I entered 100 words.This is almost as bad as the product itself!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ritz Bits Peanut Butter
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "What happened to my new favorite Honey Wheat Ritz Crackers??? They were my favorite because of the sweet flavor, but a few boxes later the crackers began to taste oily,..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "Horrible.doesn't look like picture. Made very cheaply. Took 4 months to ship after an email that they were shipped 3 months ago so I thought they were lost. No response..."
- "Ordered a birthday gift for my mother. The Better Homes and Garden Gardenia with white washed metal container. No container. It was shipped in the flimsy..."
- "I asked for a fade, straight up, with a 1 inch hand cut. Every time I go there, I regret it. This one takes the cake. ..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."