I just opened a box of Ritz Bits and found a large clump of hardened peanut butter substance in it.The expiration date is Dec.
7, 2015. The UPC code is: 4400003544. The crackers taste stale. The price has risen, but the quality has not, in my opinion.
Could someone in quality control look into this? Is this a recurring problem? Why is it necessary to enter at least 100 words when you can state the problem in less words? This doesn't make any sense at all.
I was done after 36 words, but was unable to file this complaint until I entered 100 words.This is almost as bad as the product itself!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ritz Bits Peanut Butter
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Horrible.doesn't look like picture. Made very cheaply. Took 4 months to ship after an email that they were shipped 3 months ago so I thought they were lost. No response..."
- "Ordered a birthday gift for my mother. The Better Homes and Garden Gardenia with white washed metal container. No container. It was shipped in the flimsy..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."