Nabisco - Review about Ritz Honey Wheat Crackers from Forest City, Florida
What happened to my new favorite Honey Wheat Ritz Crackers???They were my favorite because of the sweet flavor, but a few boxes later the crackers began to taste oily, flavorless, and without that famous fresh crunch.
The dates are fine, but it seems like the recipe got changed or the shelf life is over before the box ever leaves the plant!
Purchased on 11/19/15 at Walmart on Rinehart in Sanford, FL.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ritz Honey Wheat Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We love Ritz crackers....but the last box we bought was "Futbol Ritz Crackers" and all the crackers broken on pieces only touch them... So bad! We couldn't eat a single..."
- "I am quite a fan of chips ahoy cookies especially the chunkie ones. I bought a box the other day and noticed there were darker than usual...after i tasted them..."
- "I have used Famous Chocolate Wafers for decades. Always a great product and the ONLY thing to make ice box cakes. Last month I bought two boxes at Publix in..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."