I purchased the 10 pack Ritz cracker box and every sleeve I open is burned I have never had this experience with ritz before. These were purchased in Boonville Missouri 65233 my name: Ann Starkey. 98 Crescent Boonville, Mo, 65233
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- This 1 box of crackers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What happened to my new favorite Honey Wheat Ritz Crackers??? They were my favorite because of the sweet flavor, but a few boxes later the crackers began to taste oily,..."
- "I am NOT at all happy to open my brand new box of Spinach and Garlic Good Thins to find a box of burnt crackers :-( Why would you even..."
- "New Pinwheels recipe is terrible. They've ruined it. It tastes bad and won't stop tasting bad. It leaves a rotten aftertaste in the mouth. *** decision to change the recipe...."
- "Received a "2015 Important Bulletin" in mail today about "New Funeral Expense Benefit" for seniors, which will pay up to $10,000 for expenses. Just had to verify my name, husbands..."
- "Stay away from this place!!! They want you to pay $7,000 for a package with a $700.00 yearly fee. So that is all you need to know about what they..."
- "Sending emails with pictures was useless with the email I was given. The hotel I stayed at needs to be torn down. The wall paper peeling in my room..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."