I bought sweet onion wheat thins from Fort Hood Clear Cteek Commissary yesterday. As you see, it wasn't sealed. This is the first time I bought your product and I am not happy with what happened.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Nabisco Sweet Onion Wheat Thins
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "New Pinwheels recipe is terrible. They've ruined it. It tastes bad and won't stop tasting bad. It leaves a rotten aftertaste in the mouth. *** decision to change the recipe...."
- "When I was going to pour myself some green tea I noticed this blob in my bottle. What is it?? I'm disgusted and now when I see other complaints of..."
- " I just bought 2 boxes of original premium top with sea salt crackers that two of the boxes were it look like rats opened..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "This location at 100 loop 340 Waco Texas has the most fresh whataburger ever!!! I've been living in bellmead for 20 years and there store has always sucked smashed down..."
- "Beautiful leather La-Z-Boy recliner? WRONG! These are pictures of the arms of our $700+ leather La-Z-Boy recliner after 3 years of use by an adult user who is..."
- "It's literally like living in the middle of no where, except I live in the middle of the city and I can't get my Internet to even put off a..."