Review about Nabisco Pinwheels Cookies from Wichita, Kansas

New Pinwheels recipe is terrible.They've ruined it.

It tastes bad and won't stop tasting bad. It leaves a rotten aftertaste in the mouth. *** decision to change the recipe.

I want my life-long favorite cookies back.I will not buy this wretched junk again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Nabisco Pinwheel Cookies
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #782095

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nabisco? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 29 #1166246

I agree thry ruined the pinwheel cookies. My husband loved them and we bought a lot of them. But now the dollar ones are better and bigger. The pkg is a lot smaller recipe changed price the same. No thank you.

0 0 Reply

Mar 26 #1134463

I agree...... so so so upset and disappointed! It took 30 minutes and 2 glasses of milk to get that awful flavor out of my mouth!

0 0 Reply

Mar 02 #1120837

Save your $$ and just go buy the cheapest off-brand that you can find from the Dollar Store. It's the exact same cookie as Nabisco's *new recipe* Fudge Pinwheel cookies.
Nabisco products have changed for the worst since they have moved all of the their production facilities from the United States to Mexico.
Their new recipe Fudge Pinwheel Cookies are absolutely gross and their fake fudge leaves an awful aftertaste in your mouth. Not even close to the REAL CHOCOLATE Pinwheel cookies of years past.
But for a real taste treat, you also might want to try Nabisco's newest Honey Graham's. They smell and taste just like cardboard laced with paint thinner. Scary stuff!
After 50 years, will not be purchasing any more fake-low quality Nabisco/ Mondolez food products manufactured in Mexico.
Buy Keebler (Kellogg), foods which are still made in Battle Creek, Michigan, USA.

1 0 Reply

Feb 17 #1113492

Loved the old recipe, and hate the new one. For the last two years I have bought a bag each week for the day I keep my grand daughter,it used to a favorite from when I was a child. I thought it would be a treat for her and helped to get her to take a nap. Thinking back I can see I was hooked on those little cookies, not anymore. Thanks Nabisco

1 0 Reply

Feb 09 #1109292

Wow. With an attitude like that. I can see why.
Send NABISCO and email about this and stop wasting your (and our) time with sencless complaints that do nothing but make YOU angry.
Nabisco, and other, companies have a comment/complaint area on their website. Use that.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nabisco. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nabisco.
Filing a new complaint about