Review about Nabisco Pinwheels Cookies from Wichita, Kansas
New Pinwheels recipe is terrible.They've ruined it.
It tastes bad and won't stop tasting bad. It leaves a rotten aftertaste in the mouth. *** decision to change the recipe.
I want my life-long favorite cookies back.I will not buy this wretched junk again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Nabisco Pinwheel Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just opened a box of Ritz Bits and found a large clump of hardened peanut butter substance in it. The expiration date is Dec. 7, 2015. The UPC code..."
- " I just bought 2 boxes of original premium top with sea salt crackers that two of the boxes were it look like rats opened..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "Nightmare transaction. Seemed like the perfect fit for my needs. They require 50% in cash up front...sent them my $8750 (half for 2 boxes). Weeks of delays, miscues, silence...then finally..."
- "I ordered the waterproof head set on our around Devendra 19th 2014. I received a tracking number. I received an email saying it was shipped. When it never was..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."