Review about Nabisco Chips Ahoy from Charlotte, North Carolina
Hello I'm writing to let it be known that the chips ahoy I brought today and hard and crunchy and dark in color and I'm not a happy costumer and I don't have money to waste this the second one I brought and was like this.........
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Nabisco Chips Ahoy
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "I have used Famous Chocolate Wafers for decades. Always a great product and the ONLY thing to make ice box cakes. Last month I bought two boxes at Publix in..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "Okay so I'm traveling so I stopped and Charlotte at the Microtel at 1803 Matthews Mint Hill Road Matthews North Carolina I drop my things off go to dinner when..."
- "There should be a class action lawsuit started against Angie's List. 1) The site incorrectly charged me when i signed up. The sign up walks you through one price,..."
- "I placed an order on December 13th. Paid extra to have boxes and a bracelet and expedited shipping, guaranteed delivery for Christmas. I have checked tracking for three days and..."