Nabisco - Review about Belvita Biscuit from Naperville, Illinois
I recently purchased a box of BelVita cinnamon brown sugar biscuts from Sam's and have found 6 packets out of 18 that were not sealed on one end at all and were very stale.The box was properly sealed.
Expiration date is Aug 2015 (20AUG15BK27 FD). Of course they are not edible.
This is the second box I've had like this.Not very happy.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Belvita Biscuit
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I bought sweet onion wheat thins from Fort Hood Clear Cteek Commissary yesterday. As you see, it wasn't sealed. This is the first time I bought your product and I..."
- "What happened to my new favorite Honey Wheat Ritz Crackers??? They were my favorite because of the sweet flavor, but a few boxes later the crackers began to taste oily,..."
- "I am attaching the pictures of chocolates whose manufacturing date is Sep'16 and expiry June'17, price 449/-. We have purchased a box of Ferrero choclates in Oct'16 from Best Price..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Dear sir , I travelled from BWI to Midway chicago by southwest flight 3476 on 25th Dec 2015 along my sister. When we reached home & opened the bags ( 4)we..."
- "Just bought a bag of original lays family size what a joke i think there are more in the snack packs..."
- "Problem started three months after we bought our furniture the leather started peeling so we contacted the they sent a tech out who looked at it said he had to..."