5.0

Fellow Pinwheel Cookie lovers, I was at my local grocery store today, happened to be in the cookie aisle, and thought I'd check out the Pinwheel Cookies to see if the Nabisco/Mondelez company was still trying to pass off their "New Fudge Recipe" with the marshmallow cookies covered in some type of inferior, cheap, disgusting sludge/fudge topping. (I had written and called the company to let them know of my disappointment in the change in recipe.) And so today I was surprised to see the words "Real Chocolate" covering on the package, and no mention of the recipe change to "fudge".

I bought a pack, and, though they are quite small, the cookies' "real chocolate" topping seems to be back.

Not the pure, sweet, crisp dark chocolate that I remember from many years ago, but pretty close. I think the company may have listened to us.

Hopefully these are the new cookies, and will be available all over soon.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of new pinwheels recipe. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "poor product was replaced with quality product" of nabisco pinwheels cookies. Nabisco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nabisco pinwheels cookies in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nabisco.

Comments

I don't know what they did to these pinwheels but I'm never buying them anymore I'm checking out other pinwheels from other companies!! yuck!!!!