Why have you changed the packaging and the taste of the above mentioned biscuits??

1 They taste different

2 The biscuits are smaller

3 The crackers are always broken in these individual packets.

4 The excessive use of packaging.....terrible waste.

Please return to the original packaging and taste. I can not add any more to these details apart from saying other people are very disappointed with the new style of these crackers. Changing a well known product that has been around for years is not always the best option and certainly not in the best interests of the paying consumer.

Why do I need to write 100 words ? I have said exactly what I need to and what is required??

Product or Service Mentioned: Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 12.

Comments

You could have told us where you bought them, which size package, expiration date, price per package, what you have communicated to the manufacturer and how ; and skip that part about "other people" as that's hearsay - we'll need them to speak (write) for themselves. How long have you been buying them ?

I don't doubt that they've mucked with the product and cut the net weight - s o p (standard operating procedure). Complain to the manufacturer and vote with your wallet if they are unresponsive.

I'd be pretty unhappy if they messed up my meatballs and I'd bet that this "new improved" product is sticky when moistened. There : 104 words barely explain the situation, I'm verbose.