I eat a lot of Ritz and have for 40 years.Lately when I open a box over 50% of the crackers have been reduced to dust and when you attempt to pull a whole one out it crumbles.
I feel like they owe me money because I am not receiving what I paid for. Need better Quality Control. Box code 10AUG15AZ209 17:73 1OA G15AZ209. Also it seems they could come up with more modern packaging.
The wax wrappers are either so loose they are open or so tight you need a knife to get in to the package.And while we are at it bring back the Cheese Ritz.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ritz Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..."
- "My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and..."
- "Your ginger snaps, are a disgrace to the name, "ginger snap".. You have reduced the product in size, texture, and taste... They are currently so much like a tasteless, cardboard..."
- "I suspected I had a leak around a vent pipe on my roof, wanted someone to check and caulk if needed. Workman showed up 2 hrs. late, told me..."
- "I will NEVER recommend ultra tan to anyone!! I went for a spray tan, I had never had one before. They asked if I wanted light, medium, or dark. I..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."