3.0

I eat a lot of Ritz and have for 40 years.Lately when I open a box over 50% of the crackers have been reduced to dust and when you attempt to pull a whole one out it crumbles.

I feel like they owe me money because I am not receiving what I paid for. Need better Quality Control. Box code 10AUG15AZ209 17:73 1OA G15AZ209. Also it seems they could come up with more modern packaging.

The wax wrappers are either so loose they are open or so tight you need a knife to get in to the package.And while we are at it bring back the Cheese Ritz.

ebeaman wrote the review because of bad quality at Nabisco and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Nabisco to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco ritz crackers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Beverly Hills, California, United States #1356016

These crackers stink.I'm 67 years old and grew up eating them.

Are they made in Mexico now.WTF ?

Take the collected pieces back to the store and tell them they need to replace the product you bought from them since their employees tend to throw the boxes on the floor when restocking the shelves. I see this all of the time in many different company stores.