4.0

I have been buying Nabisco Pinwheel cookies since the early 1980s.The perfect taste balance - justified the price.

I was horrified to find that they had changed my all time favorite into a bland milk chocolate version.

This version tastes a bit like the ones Nabisco used to sell during the warmer months with higher paraffin so the chocolate coating did not melt as easily.

I have bought this cookie for 36 years, please change it back,it was so perfect the way it was.

I refuse the buy this new recipe version. Remember, if we wanted this type of European milk chocolate taste we can just buy a chocolate bar.

This person wrote the review because of "change of recipe" of nabisco pinwheels cookies from Nabisco. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nabisco to "change back to the original pinwheel recipe".

The most disappointing in user's experience was new fudge recipe, this will cost you lost sales and customers nabisco and pinwheels. Author liked the most nabisco is out and recipe of the original cookie. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1225420

I will not buy the "new" Nabisco Pinwheel fudge cookies----------yuk! not good at all Why the change?