2K views

There has been more than a package change for the pinwheel.The cookie has been totally ruined by Nabisco.

I don't know who decided this but the *** needs to find work at a level more suited to him ( like sweeping the floor up after everybody spits this new cookie out). The name of this cookie should NOT be pinwheel because it's not. It's some crappy fudge cover turd. Nabisco has lost my business forever.

I will not buy any of their products again. I've notice in general all their products have had a decline in quality. GOODBYE Nabisco you really suck. P.S.

I tossed the rest of the package in the garbage where it belongs.

Don't send me any coupons for your lousy products.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "nothing from your lousy company!!!!!!" as the author lost $5. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nabisco. The most disappointing about nabisco cookies from Nabisco was change to the pinwheel and general decline of product quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nabisco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Nabisco to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have found two replacement companies that make a cookie that is like the "Old style Pinwheel" that we all grew up loving...but they are gone and not to return.I won't complain because I have found the same wonderful cookie in the Large Package with the same Taste and texture of the old Nebisco Pinwheel for ...Get this...$1.79 a package..That's right!

A Dollar seventy-nine with everything we all have been missing..get it at Aldi's...yes sir at ALDI's stores or sometimes Dollar General...lol..Aldi's carries the best ..name brand is "Bentons" Fudge Marshmallow Cookies (Made with Real Cocoa) Yes!...Chocolate cookies topped with fluffy marshmallow cre'me and coated in Fudge. Wish I could post a picture! So good! So cheap!

So BIG! Mmmmmmm Mmmmm M. Remember...BENTON'S...looks like the old Pinwheels package too! Can't miss..can't go without trying..dist.

By Aldi's food stores.Great place!

to Ronnie #1408311

Ohh..if your type 2 don't get carried away with these great cookies...hard to put away..or stay out of..lol..my bad...

to Ronnie #1434304

Who are you to say what anyone knew and loved?

Hernando, Florida, United States #1235905

Call Nabisco. They will mail you coupon for free cookies. Nabisco says that they know that consumers are unhappy with the "new" version of Pinwheels and that they will revert to the original recipe at some point.

Fulton, Mississippi, United States #1233653

I 100% agree...they need the dark chocolate so it wouldn't be so cloyingly sweet.....they made a really bad call on this one.

Pascagoula, Mississippi, United States #1207965

Please go back to the original Pinwheel cookies and packaging ASAP! These Are Awful!!!!!! Thank You Kindly!

Everett, Washington, United States #1205171

I just called Nabisco to report I hated the cookies too. Told me they are going back to the old recipe in a month or so. Thought you may want to know!

Tinley Park, Illinois, United States #1202784

What's wrong with you greedy people!!!!!You covered these once delicious cookies in some generic brown *** that are usually sold in dollar stores to try and compete with the "original" pinwheels!

I could eat a whole pkg. of the originals if I had a sweet craving...

Now I throw a whole pkg.in the garbage because that's what they are ...GARBAGE!!!!!

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1196341

I think they are much better than before! I think there was too much marshmallow previously. I love them.

Granger, Indiana, United States #1182442

you ruined my pinwheel cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1180276

Claiming it is still the same Pinwheel cookie does not make it so.To think this is effective, is to think your customers are ***.

I find your assertions that nothing has changed to be baseless. However, there is an obvious reason to make the changes you claim you didn't make. Greed.

I quit drinking coffee at McDonald's a few months ago. Not because they changed the coffee, they didn't, but they did change the cup.

It is now a non insulated paper cup that has two undesirable qualities.

It burns my hand to hold the cup.And the coffee doesn't stay hot.

There's a saying that you've probably never heard: "If it's not broke, don't fix it." I hope you and your employees enjoy the cookies you fixed, I know I won't be.

to Anonymous #1434309

Why are you going on about McDonald’s in the middle of a string on pinwheels?

Mayetta, Kansas, United States #1179828

I am surprised at the people responding to this cookie...I am surprised I responded to it...but it really pissed me off to find a lil fake looking cookie in the package that didn't need changed! The cookie didn't need changed..we should demand the recipe be reinstated and the people behind this silly move be Fired! Don't need help like them.

muddford54
Wichita, Kansas, United States #1151969

Have you people never heard of "IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT" well I guess not because your new Pinwheel cookies are the worse things I have ever tasted, I have been eating them for over 40 years. And I will never eat them again........

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1150274

You have ruined the best cookie on the market.Where is the real chocolate?

I have loved these cookies since I was a little child (I"m now 76 years old) and now they are gone replaced with fake chocolate but the same price. I never minded paying the price because I loved them so much, but until they bring back the original recipe I will NOT buy them again.

The "New and improved" recipe tastes awful!!!

Color me in consensus.These are without a doubt the worst cookies I have ever tasted and I've been eating pinwheel cookies probably since they originally came out.

I don't know whose brainchild this was, but it is a huge fail.I just tried one and the rest are going in the trash.

I really loved the old pinwheels but the new is awful. I threw them in the garbage and will not buy them again. You ruined them.

I've just tried my favorite cookie with the new packaging.Never again!

The cookie tastes completely different.

What happened???No more Pinwheels for me!

Oh I totally agree!!!I even called them and asked what happened?

They are completely different and I'm so disappointed because they were my favorite!I guess they are trying to save money since I can't think of any other reason to change a good thing!!

I agree. Sick of these people changing something sooo good to something I despise I am so dissapointed..... Shame on you!!!!!