I am not sure what quality control standards have changed, but the quality of your Oreo cookies has declined tremendously.The last several packages I have opened have cookies that are not together when you open them.

The ones that are still together fall apart and separate if you try to pick them up. Furthermore, the white crème center is dry and hard. I have purchased at several different stores and they are all the same.

Stop doing whatever you have done to the recipe.If it continues I will start buying generic ones because they at least hold together, aren't broken and the crème is not dried out.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of nabisco no longer seems to care about quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of oreo cookies. Nabisco needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned oreo cookies in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nabisco.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

imaconsumah

112/20/17 Soon as I pick up one, it breaks - half or 1/4 in your fingers, and half or 3/4 falls to the floor or counter or wherever.

Package says: "Produced with Genetic Engineering" by some company called "Mondelez", not Nabisco. Use by date: 23 APR 18 AP301-2

Safe to say, this is my last bag of Oreo's.

I have had the SAME THING happen with the last two packages I have bought!!!I go to pick up a cookie and the top part is still in the package totally separate from the cookie bottom with the white cream filling.

Not to mention the cookie and cream taste different, almost like a cheap version. It doesn't expire until the end of December - two months away!

This package was manufactured in New Jersey, therefore it makes me think they change the recipe.

I don't buy Oreos or cookies in general unless I am stressed and need the pick-me-up of childhood favorites or emotional foods that give you that warm, loving vibe that picks you up and dusts you off, saying 'You Can Do This'!!