Morrill, Maine

I miss the dark chocolate, I don't care for the new recipe at all!I am wondering if your company will offer the original recipe with dark chocolate again?I was very disappointed in the "New" cookies, It was a total shock to *** into one and find that not only was the chocolate changed,but so was the texture and of course the taste!!!

These cookies were a very fon childhood memory and I am hoping that the dark chocolate cookies will make a come back.I have warned my family and friends not to buy these and waste their money as I did.

I'm sure you'll find a market for these new cookies with milk chocolate lovers,Just not us!!!Sincerely, Glenice Lear

This reviewer shared experience about "didn't care for the taste or texture." and wants this business to "continue with the new recipe, but offer a choice of the original recipe also". The author is overall dissatisfied with Nabisco. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nabisco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Nabisco to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments