Nabisco - New Pinwheel Recipe
To put it bluntly, they SUCK.Missing the Dark Chocolate, they are smashed smaller, the marshmallow is not even the same, it's flat and chewy, not full and fluffy like they used to be, and they are smaller in the same container and same price as before, and don't taste nearly the same.
Why are you changing the recipe anyway, why fix what's not broken. these are expensive cookies at $5 for a dozen. if you want more people to buy more cookies, lower the price, don't change the quality or quantity.
What a Rip-Off, don't waste your time, they are like milk chocolate covered cardboard!!!!!GET RID OF THEM AND BRING BACK THE ONLY DARK CHOCOLATE COOKIE I CAN FIND ON THE MARKET THAT I LOVE
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "I purchased a package of nabisco original saltines 8 pack stacks and 4 of the 8 were marked/stenciled with letters. 3 with letter D and 1 with B. Tried submitting..."
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "During a "patch" my best war team got locked into a war that ended before a patch. I contacted customer service and they blew me off saying they were..."
- "We purchased a new furnace from Service Experts (formerly Knochelmann's Service Experts). It took over two years for it to be inspected and pass. The drain hose leaked..."
- "My trash keeps getting Skipped...they say there are cars parked on the corners, but theres NOTHING on the corners!! I have called Several times but the problem is still..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years. They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense. Their people are clean,..."