You ruined my favorite...the only cookie I have purchased for the last thirty five years and you ruined it.Please bring back the best cookie ever made.

I appreciate your concern in that you sent me a four dollar voucher in return but there is no trade off for the original pinwheel. I am waiting for the day I walk down the cookie isle and see chocolate pinwheels again. I have read many reviews posted on Amazon etc. and without exception everyone has the same complaint, the new recipe is unedible.

How many complaints does your company need to relieve before they consider the consumers wishes.

This has to be a disaster for your financial statement.Thank you

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of nabisco pinwheels cookies from Nabisco. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nabisco to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was new pinwheel cookies, new pinwheels chocolate is disgusting and new pinwheel cookie flavor. Author liked the most original pinwheel and recipe of the original cookie. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1190128

So true.I contacted the Mondolez/Nabisco Company and they sent a form letter to me that says the ''New Recipe" was okay'd by some kind of product testing group.

R-i-g-h-t. I doubt that. Who did they use to test the product?

Hungry teenage boys who will devour any old thing, and who have never tasted the original real chocolate-coated cookies?No one in their right mind would pick this "fudgy" sludgy palm oil trans-fat covering over real chocolate, and at the same premium price!!