Nabisco has come out with a "new and improved" version of the old classic pinwheel and it completely falls flat.The fudge coating is cheap tasting and has ruined the original flavor of an all time favorite cookie.

I'll keep checking the cookie aisle, but I won't buy them again unless I see original cookies back on the shelf. A loyal customer has been lost.

My money will now be put toward another family treat; possibly another cookie from another brand.I just want Nabisco to know that it doesn't pay to cheapen the quality and taste of their products.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad pinwheels. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of nabisco cookies. Nabisco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nabisco cookies in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nabisco.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

mbrach

I agree. The fudge coating tastes cheap and sugary, not chocolaty and melty like before. I, as well, will check the cookie aisle from time to time, but I won't buy these again.

Brandon, Mississippi, United States #1110963

I just tried the "new recipe".Sad to say, I have lost my favorite cookie!

I will not buy them again. I would pay more to keep the original ingredients.

They could drop the price to $1 per bag and I still would not buy them.Bring back the original recipe!

DITTO!!!!! Well said. We are in total agreement!

I agree the new pinwheels recipe change is not for the good,For two weeks my store did not have them on the shelf finally they were there but looked different[new package].When i tried them i could not believe the taste.They wen't from being a special treat to average.The chocolate was what made them and now it is boring.I will not be buying them again unless they return to the traditional recipe.I also thought they were pricey but didn't care as they were delicious and worth the exta cost.