Featured Not resolved

I haven't bought these in a while, but, while perusing for cookies yesterday, they "jumped out" at me. I bought a box and have been VERY disappointed to find that the sugar/cinnamon sugar topping has been CHANGED!

The sugar has been reduced in size and quantity, it seems. I loved the CRUNCH when biting into the cracker, and the satisfying sweet, cinnamon flavor. This must be a sign of the times; making the product healthier for me, but I REFUSE to eat this "healthified" ***.

It makes me mad just thinking about it! There is NO DOUBT I will be RETURNING this box to the store for a refund!!

Review about: Honey Maid Graham Crackers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Freshness of product, Recipe of the original cookie.

I didn't like: Changes made to nabisco honey graham crackers, Size and quantity of sugar granules on honey graham crackers.

Comments

Ole they do not!! I was so disappointed. Whoever bought Nabisco has changed the recipes of all their products!

I absolutely agree. The there's is almost no cinnamon sugar ON the crackers.

I purposely eat these so the sugar side is on my tongue to get the sugary taste.

These are not what they used to be. I'm all for healthier options and if I wanted to sacrifice taste I would have opted for one of the low fat varieties

Very disappointed and won't purchase again.