I have eaten Nabisco Ritz for years and started with the whole wheat cracker when it came out.I buy generic brands of most products but not with this cracker.

Kept my grandson with poor eating habits alive with Ritz and gobs of peanut butter for school lunches for years. Several months ago Ritz changed. I thought I'd let a box go old. I fed that box of Ritz to the birds.

Because it was so crazy that Nabisco would have sabotaged such a good and popular product I bought at least 2 more boxes which sat in my kitchen until stale and the birds ate again. I came to understand that this was the new, suicide Ritz. They are thin, no longer brownish, crumble under the most gentle application of peanut butter. One bite and the remainder of the cracker crumbles in my hand.

They are so dry and unsubstantial that they are a danger to eat. Ex. An intake of breath can actually suck the DRY crumbs down the throat. What was/is Nabisco thinking by changing these crackers?

I will not buy another box until I see "old school Ritz" written on it.

And even then, I will be suspicious.Bottom line -- I am shocked at what has been done to the Ritz Cracker product.

Review about: Ritz Crackers Whole Wheat Crackers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: New ritz crackers, Poor quality, New texture nor taste nor thinness, Crumbling quality, Taste.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments