Erie, Pennsylvania

We were wondering WHY ARE FAVORITE CRACKER TASTED FUNNY.After opening up the box this is what we found.

We purchased this at giant eagle Yorktown Plaza Erie Pennsylvania on October 17, 2016.We are completely disgusted and sick to our stomach's !!!!!

Review about: Nabisco Wheat Thins Original Crackers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Vic
Stockton, California, United States #1251572

I have been eating NABISCO, famous chocolate water for years, and have used it in a lot of my pies and deserts.This year couldn't fin the box, and after going to 3 different grocery stores was told that they aren't making them any more.

YET, when I read the 'DELICIOUS AND EASY RECIPES" THAT WAS IN THE PIE CRUST TOP (PLASTIC) it call for 5 OREO cookies cut in half.Something has happened to this company, and it is not good!

Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Original Cookies Review from Warren, Michigan Nabisco "Sooo disappointed. My favorite cookie in the whole wide world, Chips Ahoy, tastes terrible now. I thought maybe they were old, stale, but the date on the package says they..." Read more Nabisco Crackers Review from Los Angeles, California Nabisco "Nabisco saltine crackers in Arizona are always HALF BURNT!!!! Have picture proof! Moved here from Chgo where I ONLY bought Nabisco crackers. Since I moved here, and Nabisco closed..." Read more Nabisco - Missing cookies and burnt cookies Nabisco "Donald Holmes 2713 Ave D (off hwy3) Dickinson, Texas 77539 lovedonnie1980@gmail.com I buy some of the Chip Ahoy Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookie. When I opened the bag. I immediately noticed cookies missing and 2..." Read more Nabisco Pinwheels  Cookies Review from Portland, Oregon Nabisco "I'm another longtime Pinwheel fan who is disappointed by the changes made to the recipe. The chocolate is so icky! The rich chocolate of the original is far superior to..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Poor quality and bad service Thor Motor Coach "Thor does not stand behind their product. We purchased a new 2015 palazzo and it has been in for repair more than we have had it. On our last trip..." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more Bella Serata - Ripoff - right under our nose Bella Serata "The special was to buy the trial product (30ml) jar of Bella Serata and at the page where you add your CC# info there is a small link at the..." Read more