We were wondering WHY ARE FAVORITE CRACKER TASTED FUNNY.After opening up the box this is what we found.

We purchased this at giant eagle Yorktown Plaza Erie Pennsylvania on October 17, 2016.We are completely disgusted and sick to our stomach's !!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of nabisco wheat thins original crackers. Nabisco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nabisco wheat thins original crackers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nabisco.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Stockton, California, United States #1251572

I have been eating NABISCO, famous chocolate water for years, and have used it in a lot of my pies and deserts.This year couldn't fin the box, and after going to 3 different grocery stores was told that they aren't making them any more.

YET, when I read the 'DELICIOUS AND EASY RECIPES" THAT WAS IN THE PIE CRUST TOP (PLASTIC) it call for 5 OREO cookies cut in half.Something has happened to this company, and it is not good!

Nabisco - Crackers Review from Los Angeles, California Nabisco "Nabisco saltine crackers in Arizona are always HALF BURNT!!!! Have picture proof! Moved here from Chgo where I ONLY bought Nabisco crackers. Since I moved here, and Nabisco closed..." Read more Nabisco - Ginger Snaps Cookies Review from Honolulu, Hawaii Nabisco "Your ginger snaps, are a disgrace to the name, "ginger snap".. You have reduced the product in size, texture, and taste... They are currently so much like a tasteless, cardboard..." Read more Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Original Cookies Review from Warren, Michigan Nabisco "Sooo disappointed. My favorite cookie in the whole wide world, Chips Ahoy, tastes terrible now. I thought maybe they were old, stale, but the date on the package says they..." Read more Nabisco - Pinwheels are not good and not out dated Nabisco "On 9/05/2017 I bought a package of Pinwheels from the new Meijer's store in McCordsville, IN. The date printed on the package is 31 DEC 2017 with KS16 12:34 under..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more