We were wondering WHY ARE FAVORITE CRACKER TASTED FUNNY.After opening up the box this is what we found.

We purchased this at giant eagle Yorktown Plaza Erie Pennsylvania on October 17, 2016.We are completely disgusted and sick to our stomach's !!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of nabisco wheat thins original crackers. Nabisco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nabisco wheat thins original crackers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nabisco.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Stockton, California, United States #1251572

I have been eating NABISCO, famous chocolate water for years, and have used it in a lot of my pies and deserts.This year couldn't fin the box, and after going to 3 different grocery stores was told that they aren't making them any more.

YET, when I read the 'DELICIOUS AND EASY RECIPES" THAT WAS IN THE PIE CRUST TOP (PLASTIC) it call for 5 OREO cookies cut in half.Something has happened to this company, and it is not good!