The pita chips were over baked and tasted burnt. Some of the edges were black. I've had the product before but never like this

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss nabisco toasted wheat thins crackers. Nabisco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nabisco toasted wheat thins crackers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nabisco.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Nabisco - Wheat Thins Original Crackers Review from Erie, Pennsylvania Nabisco "We were wondering WHY ARE FAVORITE CRACKER TASTED FUNNY. After opening up the box this is what we found. We purchased this at giant eagle Yorktown Plaza Erie Pennsylvania..." Read more Nabisco - Unsafe to consume Nabisco "I love Nabisco's Ritz toasted chips "Original" & with " Sea Salt".. that is until my latest purchase of the "Original" chips.. Surely something went wrong in production bc this..." Read more Nabisco - Ritz Crackers Crackers Review from Aynor, South Carolina Nabisco "I am writing because lately everytime I buy ritz crackers and opened the pkg they just fall apart lots of crumbs I am considering not purchasing them anymore as I..." Read more Nabisco - Belvita Breakfast Sandwich Biscuit Review from Brentwood, New York Nabisco "1st let me tell you what a wonderful product!! Love them, but my last batch of the dk chocolate ones taste really funny.. Like perfume is on the mix. Shared..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more