bought the cracker because it says Hint of Salt, Low Sodium Choice.When I tasted it I couldn't believe myself how it was salty!

I though it was just me, so I let everybody in my family taste this cracker. They all spitted it out. They weren't just salty they are not eatable. They weren't Hint of Salt definitely.

I actually saw a thick paste of salt on top of each cracker.

Is there something wrong with your product line?Why do you mark on the package Low Sodium Choice to confuse customers when they are actually extra salted?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nabisco. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nabisco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Nabisco to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1251151

I just bought a box myself because I have to watch my salt intake and these crackers suck! Just like the other person said there is a think paste of saltiness and I spit it out. I hope they offer a refund on these bad crackers!!!!