I was a loyal fan of the Nabisco 99% Premium Biscuits in the box (twin pack). I use to purchase approx.

6-8 boxes a week for the family. These have now been deleted all together. All the boxed sku's have now been taken off the shelf at all supermarkets and replace with new packaging.. The original Nabisco Premium biscuits have been replace with new packaging - I have purchased these once and they taste terrible and the due to the packaging change (not in a box) the biscuits are broken.

Why would you change the packaging, when it has been the same for years - and you had a good product... you have definitely lost a customer here...

Product or Service Mentioned: Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 16, 2017.

Comments

I have lived on your crackers my whole life, I would eat a sleeve a day, for fifty years. Now they taste like the ones you get in the states,they have lost their butteriness . Very sad to see the change

agree - they've recently become *** ! I thought it was just a bad box or two from a bad batch - but I've bought my third box and won't be buying more until they fix it.

They are worse than the no-name brand that I always said I wouldn't buy because my Premium's were so much better! NOT ANY MORE!

11/14/18: To be perfectly frank, Nabisco Premium crackers have turned to pure *** I am so disgusted with this stale tasting *** that I have decided to never buy them or any other Nabisco products again. The box doesn't even say Nabisco, except on the front, side and top. They are loaning their brand/logo to Mondelez International in Canada.

I have stopped buying your salted premium soda biscuits and have thrown the last lot in the garbage. Until you get back to the ones that you used to have , they won't be in this house again!!!!!!

Just like a lot of other people it's GOOD-BYE!!! SIMPLY FIRE THE PEOPLE THAT BROUGHT THIS GARBAGE OUT!! WE HAVE KEPT YOU IN BUSINESS FOR TOO MANY, MANY YEARS!!!!!

You should thank these people that (really don't have the time) to inform you but have taken the time to. It is time that you answer us back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The regular boxes of your crackers are horrible. The short stacks are better but still not up to par.

These crackers taste like they were made by totally different companies. I’ve found an off brand at Kroger’s I like better.

They taste like the old saltine I remember. It’s in the Hispanic food section.

i love the brunt crackers and would like to know how to buy them