Bring back the old Nabisco Pinwheels Pure Chocolate & Marshmallow Cookies. I ate one of new fruge brand cookies last night and it tasted awful. I had to throw them away. The Nabisco Pinwheels Pure Chocolate & Marshmallow Cookies were my husband and I cheat day dessert once a week for years.

Now, I don't know what we are am going to eat as a reward from now on. It is a crying shame!!

Who made that decision to change the recipe? They should be put in timeout.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nabisco. The most disappointing about nabisco cookies from Nabisco was changes in pinwheels, new receipe and new pinwheel cookies Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nabisco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Nabisco to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Rochester, New York, United States #1191891

After 30+years of eating 3 cookies everyday, I am left with no alternative.The product manager for this product should have paid more attention to the sales of twists or twisters ( a marshmallow competitive product with fudge in stead of chocolate) which was terrible.

Nabisco use to take pride in being the innovative leader in its products instead of being a me too. All of their cheaper competitors have fudge products.

Fudge is cheaper than chocolate .That is why Oreos outsell their competitors!!!