I'm another longtime Pinwheel fan who is disappointed by the changes made to the recipe.The chocolate is so icky!
The rich chocolate of the original is far superior to the waxy 'fudge' that is now used.
How can chocolate be too sweet and bitter at the same time?
If you revert the recipe to the original cookies I loved, I'll again be a customer.In the meantime...a refund of the 5.99 purchase price would be nice.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought some Chips Ahoy Chunky from walmart. I always liked chips ahoy until today. The batch i got today was burnt and it tasted burnt. They just don't taste..."
- "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "Saturday delivery with important documents never left California. When I called customer service they actually tried to blame the UPS franchisee from where it was shipped. I called..."
- "I ordered on the 4th of May two flashlights on Amazon from Allworldsales, for an amount of $150. They've been delivered on the 6th of May at Viabox and I've been..."
- "Bought this brand new off the lot... we have had the Frig door fall off 3 times.. we had the threshold toilet valve rupture and flood my trailer. We have..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."