Save your $$$ and just go buy the cheapest, off-brand marshmallow cookie you can find from your local dollar store. It's the exact same cookie as Nabisco is pushing as their *new recipe* Fudge Pinwheel Cookies.

Nabisco products have changed for the worst since they have moved all of the their production facilities from the United States to Mexico.

Their *new recipe* Fudge Pinwheel Cookies are of the lowest quality, absolutely gross tasting and their fake fudge leaves an awful aftertaste in your mouth. Not even close to the REAL CHOCOLATE Pinwheel Cookies of years past.

And for a real taste treat, you might also want to try Nabisco's *new recipe* Honeymaid Graham Crackers. They smell and taste like just paint thinner. Scary stuff!

After 50 years, will no longer be purchasing any of your fake-low quality Nabisco/ Mondolez food products which are now manufactured in Mexico.

We will buy from Keebler (Kellogg), foods which are still made in Battle Creek, Michigan, USA.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Nabisco. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nabisco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco nabisco pinwheel cookies for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

I'm with you.They were my favorite cookie for many years.

I got some the other day, the new package and taste is a disgrace.

I will not buy them any more.If I want something that bad I will buy the cheaper ones.