Postville, Iowa
2.0

Oh my gosh, these new pinwheels are awful.No wonder a person cannot see into the package.

The filling is skimpy, the chocolate is lighter and inferior quality. They are smaller than the original pinwheels. I could have paid $1 at a dollar store and gotten the same taste. Shame on you.

I'll bet the people in your board room are just salivating at the extra profits gleaned from cutting back on quantity and quality and charging almost $5 for a bag of these pitiful imitations of your original product.These cookies used to be a decadently delicious treat, and now they are absolutely awful.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Nabisco. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Nabisco to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was new chocolate pinwheels. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments