Nabisco Oreo Double Stuf Cookies Review from Fremont, California
This is the 4th package i have bought opened and it has oreos missing, im completly discussed..and would like a return..
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am NOT at all happy to open my brand new box of Spinach and Garlic Good Thins to find a box of burnt crackers :-( Why would you even..."
- "Donald Holmes 2713 Ave D (off hwy3) Dickinson, Texas 77539 firstname.lastname@example.org I buy some of the Chip Ahoy Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookie. When I opened the bag. I immediately noticed cookies missing and 2..."
- "I purchased a box of Original Chips Ahoy cookies today and the entire batch was burnt, hard, brittle, and stale. The most horrible tasting cookies I ever had in my..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Doesnâ€™t it just sound amazing, a few dollars, a few appointments, a touch of pain and you are hair free forever. Well if you are dark haired and ethnic like..."