This is the 4th package i have bought opened and it has oreos missing, im completly discussed..and would like a return..

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of oreo double stuf cookies from Nabisco and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nabisco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Nabisco - Ritz Crackers Crackers Review from Aynor, South Carolina Nabisco "I am writing because lately everytime I buy ritz crackers and opened the pkg they just fall apart lots of crumbs I am considering not purchasing them anymore as I..." Read more Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers - broken Nabisco "I have used Famous Chocolate Wafers for decades. Always a great product and the ONLY thing to make ice box cakes. Last month I bought two boxes at Publix in..." Read more Nabisco - Ginger Snaps Cookies Review from Honolulu, Hawaii Nabisco "Your ginger snaps, are a disgrace to the name, "ginger snap".. You have reduced the product in size, texture, and taste... They are currently so much like a tasteless, cardboard..." Read more Nabisco - Pinwheels are not good and not out dated Nabisco "On 9/05/2017 I bought a package of Pinwheels from the new Meijer's store in McCordsville, IN. The date printed on the package is 31 DEC 2017 with KS16 12:34 under..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more