Bought a pack about two weeks ago and about 5 cookies were missing..Didn't cry about it, but goodness get the recipe right!

They tasted funky. Bought another pack today.. Taste funky too!

Really need to get it together over at quality control in your new locations in Mexico.Not sure if you're skimping out bc it doesn't have to be as high of standards but I'm pretty sure your customers are taking note and will stop giving it another shot.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of nabisco oreo cookies from Nabisco. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nabisco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Nabisco - Crackers Review from Los Angeles, California Nabisco "Nabisco saltine crackers in Arizona are always HALF BURNT!!!! Have picture proof! Moved here from Chgo where I ONLY bought Nabisco crackers. Since I moved here, and Nabisco closed..." Read more Nabisco - Ritz Crackers Crackers Review from Aynor, South Carolina Nabisco "I am writing because lately everytime I buy ritz crackers and opened the pkg they just fall apart lots of crumbs I am considering not purchasing them anymore as I..." Read more Nabisco - Ginger Snaps Cookies Review from Honolulu, Hawaii Nabisco "Your ginger snaps, are a disgrace to the name, "ginger snap".. You have reduced the product in size, texture, and taste... They are currently so much like a tasteless, cardboard..." Read more Nabisco - New Pinwheel Recipe Nabisco "To put it bluntly, they SUCK. Missing the Dark Chocolate, they are smashed smaller, the marshmallow is not even the same, it's flat and chewy, not full and fluffy like..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more