we've used your Nilla wafer cookies for over 40 years in there to additional every holiday banana pudding of our family.The recent purchase of four boxes at a price chopper in Raymore Missouri Is disappointing.

The cookies are thinner, not uniform, dark around the edges, prone to crumble and very dry. Your product is now consistent with the off brands avoided by the families cooking holiday dinner. I am so disappointed in the tremdous drop in the quality of the product.

Email me when you return to the previous quality controls utilized prior to this season.Hopefully before my thanksgiving dinner for my family.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of nilla wafer from Nabisco. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nabisco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

I was disappointed with the last box I bought. There were lots of them stuck together and they were dark. I will be trying a different brand next time.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1238099

Oh my goodness.I thought it was just me.

I opened the box of nilla wafers and found them to be sooo thin and some were stuck together.

My banana pudding was terrible because the thick cookie that use to soak up the "pudding" was not there.I'm going to buy Keebler or some off brand now.

Tucker, Georgia, United States #1232256

I have the same problem. The wafers now completely dissolve in my banana pudding as if I never put any wafers in there to begin with.