I am NOT at all happy to open my brand new box of Spinach and Garlic Good Thins to find a box of burnt crackers :-( Why would you even allow that type of product to be packaged ?!???!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nabisco and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nabisco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Nabisco to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have analized the provided picture and have found it to be a very dark picture. Could be hiding something under that scarf those cookies are on.

My findings have provided me with things about the article, that I felt could use some clarifying with some additionail investagaytion, whel see.

Thanks for providing the addition things that make the clear thing clear. That cookie is indeed from there camp fire version.

These are burnt for a reason, they from the camp out series. They still taste same but have nice golden brown color on outside but same great taste inside.

I have a master agree from Conrad in Vermont so I know what I'm talking about. I can probably replace all of these and take them back to walmart. They have a 100% victory policy if you don't feel.

But you just eat because they are deelisious so no need to send them to me or anything like that. That is my advis, your welcome in advance.

Mine were burnt too white cheddar flavor.

Sacramento, California, United States #1325551

The EXACT same thing going on with me. This is so frustrating.

I bought the same kind and mine are burnt too! Not happy and will be contacting Nabisco tomorrow!