Nabisco Good Thins Crackers Review from Sulphur, Louisiana
I am NOT at all happy to open my brand new box of Spinach and Garlic Good Thins to find a box of burnt crackers :-( Why would you even allow that type of product to be packaged ?!???!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The ones on the left were BURNT I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!! My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org . FEEDBACK..."
- "The pita chips were over baked and tasted burnt. Some of the edges were black. I've had the product before but never like this..."
- "I bought a bag of Clany's chex mix from Aldi's which is good and economical. However i placed some in my mouth and something was cutting my tongue and it..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Me and my daughter ordered a pizza and 2 20oz cokes...when they brought it to me, the pizza was burnt (i have pictures) and a 2 liter coke. I called..."
- "...The carts are piled with boxes higher than the shelves and you can't get to anything behind it because they are to dang heavy to move to get to what..."
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."