65 years I have been eating the original NABISCO ginger snaps, my favorite cookie. Now Mondelez has changed texture from soft and chewy to hard and crackey, flavor from sharp lasting ginger to bland ephemeral ersatz, size from generous to stingy, price from 3 dollars to 5 dollars.

No more NABISCO products for me! They are only branded Nabisco but manufactured by Mondelez.

I will only eat processed food MADE IN AMERICA. I am seriously considering to make my own ginger snap recipe and go into business competing against Nabisco Mondelez !

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of new recipe and processing of ginger snaps and ginger snaps. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of nabisco cookies. Nabisco needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nabisco cookies in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nabisco.

Comments

Bring back the original ginger snaps.Seriously, what are you doing? And to see that the tops of the cookies are STAMPED to make them “look like” the natural cracks when baked...come on.This has been my favorite “store bought” cookie for years...disappointing.Nothing like ‘em with a cold glass of milk. I’ll be looking for another brand...

These ginger snaps have to be the worst ever made, and I have eaten these for many many years-and I am 83 years of age. The rest of these snaps are going in the garbage-what is the matter Nabisco, why do these have to be made out of the USA--and what recipe are they using, and what materials and from where???? And rest assured I will never buy Nabisco again--ugh and double UGH!

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1217899

I agree, they suck!

Loganville, Georgia, United States #1208534

I so agree! The cookie does not take good!

They (ginger snaps) were so bad (bought 2 boxes in January) that I actually called the number on the box to tell them I thought I had received a ginger snap product that appeared to be a severely messed up batch and had it been recalled? Was told about a "new recipe" in Mexico.

They sent me $10 coupon I guess to shut me up, but all I want is the original product back. Reminds me of when a certain company in Atlanta had a great idea to change the Coca-Cola mix.

Will never ever be purchasing these "new "ginger snaps" again. Very sad.