65 years I have been eating the original NABISCO ginger snaps, my favorite cookie. Now Mondelez has changed texture from soft and chewy to hard and crackey, flavor from sharp lasting ginger to bland ephemeral ersatz, size from generous to stingy, price from 3 dollars to 5 dollars.

No more NABISCO products for me! They are only branded Nabisco but manufactured by Mondelez.

I will only eat processed food MADE IN AMERICA. I am seriously considering to make my own ginger snap recipe and go into business competing against Nabisco Mondelez !

Product or Service Mentioned: Nabisco Cookies.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: New recipe and processing of ginger snaps, Ginger snaps.

• Ginger Snaps
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 22, 2016.

Comments

Please change the Ginger Snaps to the way they use to be. These that your company is producing now does not taste good.

They are too hard don't even taste like Ginger Snaps.

You have really messed this product up. I don't mind pay higher price but I will not buy anymore if they continue to be too thin and too hard.

Agree a 100%. These new cookies are crap. You have lost a customer.

I just bought ginger snaps by Nabisco. I thought they were awful.

What happened to the ginger snap? They taste stale and super hard, has the recipe changed? They haven’t hit the expiration date.

Hopefully I can find my receipt and take them back. Yuck!!

Will not be buying any nabisco products ever again they are not the same and so many People have said the same

WHY DID YOU SCREW UP THE GINGER COOKIE?DAMMIT FOLKS!YOU TOTALLY {{Redacted}}.TAKE IT BACK TO WHAT IT WAS TODAY AND DONT SCREW WITH WHAT WORKS.

Bring back the original ginger snaps.Seriously, what are you doing? And to see that the tops of the cookies are STAMPED to make them “look like” the natural cracks when baked...come on.This has been my favorite “store bought” cookie for years...disappointing.Nothing like ‘em with a cold glass of milk. I’ll be looking for another brand...

These ginger snaps have to be the worst ever made, and I have eaten these for many many years-and I am 83 years of age. The rest of these snaps are going in the garbage-what is the matter Nabisco, why do these have to be made out of the USA--and what recipe are they using, and what materials and from where???? And rest assured I will never buy Nabisco again--ugh and double UGH!

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1217899

I agree, they suck!

Loganville, Georgia, United States #1208534

I so agree! The cookie does not take good!

They (ginger snaps) were so bad (bought 2 boxes in January) that I actually called the number on the box to tell them I thought I had received a ginger snap product that appeared to be a severely messed up batch and had it been recalled? Was told about a "new recipe" in Mexico.

They sent me $10 coupon I guess to shut me up, but all I want is the original product back. Reminds me of when a certain company in Atlanta had a great idea to change the Coca-Cola mix.

Will never ever be purchasing these "new "ginger snaps" again. Very sad.

to Cookie Monster 16 #1597472

These Ginger Snaps really suck. I’ve been eating these since I was a kid.

They taste creasy and are very hard like rock candy. The flavor is bland and I won’t be buying them again. So sad. This was one of my favorite cookes along with the Keebler fudge stripes which are now the Keeble chocolate flavored grease stripes.

How sad.

I would pay more money if they were still good. I know the cost of living is going up but damn, don’t ruin my cookies.