Nabisco Ginger Snaps Cookies Review from Honolulu, Hawaii
Your ginger snaps, are a disgrace to the name, "ginger snap"..You have reduced the product in size, texture, and taste...
They are currently so much like a tasteless, cardboard excuse... Shame upon you and your lineage, and a curse upon Nabisco, and the parent corporation, as well... I purchase six boxes per week. Because of my elderly mother.
She thinks she requires the ginger in her diet...Disgrace..
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a box of Ritz crackers for the holidays and the crackers were not baked enough, the was horrible. I've attached a picture comparing it to a normal..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "My name is Mouyed Abdelgabbar, Canadian , Living in Dammam , Saudi Arabia . 2 weeks ago , i bought a Lipton brand , Peach Mango Tea , a new product..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "What a tremendous paradigm LifePath Unlimited's compensation structure is! An ingenious creation and a pioneering marvel that rivals all of the other multi-level affiliate marketing earnings patterns that I've..."
- "I don't know what is going on with UPS, the last few packages I've received from them look like they've been through a tornado! Again, the other day, I..."
- "The materials are substandard with low resolution quality. The prices are through the roof. My adorable son was the only redeeming quality of the photos...."