Nabisco Ginger Snaps Cookies Review from Honolulu, Hawaii
Your ginger snaps, are a disgrace to the name, "ginger snap"..You have reduced the product in size, texture, and taste...
They are currently so much like a tasteless, cardboard excuse... Shame upon you and your lineage, and a curse upon Nabisco, and the parent corporation, as well... I purchase six boxes per week. Because of my elderly mother.
She thinks she requires the ginger in her diet...Disgrace..
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "I bit into a wheat thin and it didn't come apart so I looked at it and there was a lot of thread going through the whole thing and it..."
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "The same clothes show up in all the fake sites, like dress lily, etc. They don't have some of the clothes, they don't send you it. They send..."
- "False advertising. Sold me 1 thing, sent me another. Refused to make it right! Worst online buying experience ever!! Horrible customer service!!!..."
- "You could say i had the worst experience with this company. We took our truck in for a "test fit" and there so called techs ruined 2 of our..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."