2.3

Opened up a pack of Nabisco Crackers. There were crumbled.

Opened up another pack and they were burnt. I have pictures. Package was 21JAN18XKS211. I think you need better quality control.

Maybe move back to Chicago to get a better product. Why do you need 100 words from us to express our concerns. Just look at the pictures. you can tell the difference in the color of the crackers.

Please send me a coupon to replace the poor quality of the product that you have produced. Do you realize your statement from below. It says "I have read and agree to the Pissed Consumer Terms of Service" So, is that what you think of me?

A Pissed Consumer?" Here is my address. Bob Graham 222 elliott Court, Columbia TN 38401 United States of America.

Review about: Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers.

Reason of review: Poor Customer service Pissed Consumer Agreement, Bad Quality, Not as Described, Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Terms of agreement, Reduction in cracker quality, You have automatic choices for product quality that is a sign.

Comments

These are just crackers go buy another box. Maybe try a different brand.

Have you ever thought of taking them back to where you got them? I'll send you some if that would make you happy, I see your address. Try eating something else.

I have offered several solutions, I have a master degree from Conrad Uni in Vermont use one of my solutions please or just move on to other food groups. I know it hurts but try anyway

What has happened to the crackers I've always purchased a meme original crackers Nabisco but every time I purchase a box they're either undercooked are extremely overcooked to the burnt point. Concerned and Confused have chosen days all my life and now they're very poor quality