I purchased a package of nabisco original saltines 8 pack stacks and 4 of the 8 were marked/stenciled with letters. 3 with letter D and 1 with B.

Tried submitting questions in website but when tried to read privacy policy there was no link. Never experienced this before in any nabisco product bought.

Please advise.

Regards.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of nabisco crackers from Nabisco and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nabisco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I got all B’s! What does it mean?

Used Premium Crackers for decades. I called Nabisco when the cracker turned to crap and was told the recipe was changed.

I stopped using the cracker. After research, discovered conglomerate bought Nabisco. Gone were blisters, brown irregular shapes, crunchiness, saltiness, and the signature taste. Replaced with perfect smooth square piece of edible cardboard.

Someone really screwed up. Sales plummeted. Enter Fresh Stacks. A , B, C, D labels to indicate 4 blends.

Fresh short stacks sells off the chart. Why.

Closer to the original original cracker, but some still suck. I buy all Short Stack brown box now!!

Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States #1196404

I love these crackers and called the company, the letters are for Kosher products, sounds odd, that is what they told me.

to Anonymous #1411527

Kosher my butt. Those letters indicate 4 different "original" blends--- the main factories couldn't keep up and moved some production to Mexico where then the cracker turned to somebody's idea the old premium had to go.

Who the *** ever heard of a kosher cracker. Does it too get blessed by deh wabbi?

Ours too.