Nabisco saltine crackers in Arizona are always HALF BURNT!!!!Have picture proof!
Moved here from Chgo where I ONLY bought Nabisco crackers.Since I moved here, and Nabisco closed their Chgo bakery to move to MEXICO, instead of getting 4 rows of perfectly delicious crackers, I get half pkg of BARELY EDIBLE crackers!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The ones on the left were BURNT I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!! My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org . FEEDBACK..."
- "Oreo double stuff not double again! Brought to work yo share with coworkers ! Felt cheated. ..."
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."