Featured Not resolved

New Pinwheels recipe is terrible.They've ruined it.

It tastes bad and won't stop tasting bad. It leaves a rotten aftertaste in the mouth. *** decision to change the recipe.

I want my life-long favorite cookies back.I will not buy this wretched junk again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of nabisco cookies from Nabisco and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nabisco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

I agree thry ruined the pinwheel cookies.My husband loved them and we bought a lot of them.

But now the dollar ones are better and bigger.

The pkg is a lot smaller recipe changed price the same.No thank you.

I agree...... so so so upset and disappointed! It took 30 minutes and 2 glasses of milk to get that awful flavor out of my mouth!

#1120837

Save your $$ and just go buy the cheapest off-brand that you can find from the Dollar Store.It's the exact same cookie as Nabisco's *new recipe* Fudge Pinwheel cookies.

Nabisco products have changed for the worst since they have moved all of the their production facilities from the United States to Mexico.

Their new recipe Fudge Pinwheel Cookies are absolutely gross and their fake fudge leaves an awful aftertaste in your mouth.

Not even close to the REAL CHOCOLATE Pinwheel cookies of years past.

But for a real taste treat, you also might want to try Nabisco's newest Honey Graham's.

They smell and taste just like cardboard laced with paint thinner.Scary stuff!

After 50 years, will not be purchasing any more fake-low quality Nabisco/ Mondolez food products manufactured in Mexico.

Buy Keebler (Kellogg), foods which are still made in Battle Creek, Michigan, USA.

Loved the old recipe, and hate the new one.For the last two years I have bought a bag each week for the day I keep my grand daughter,it used to a favorite from when I was a child.

I thought it would be a treat for her and helped to get her to take a nap.

Thinking back I can see I was hooked on those little cookies, not anymore.Thanks Nabisco

Mike_mn

Wow.With an attitude like that.

I can see why.

Send NABISCO and email about this and stop wasting your (and our) time with sencless complaints that do nothing but make YOU angry.

Nabisco, and other, companies have a comment/complaint area on their website.Use that.

richardpickernell
Portland, Oregon, United States #1108019

Awful Awful Awful.... Give back the Original Pinwheel. Your new Pinwheels taste awful !