I have been enjoying these fine cookies since at least 1981.They have now been reformulated and downsized and are basically uneatable.

No longer advertised as "Pure Chocolate", they are labeled as "Fudge", because chocolate is no longer on the list of ingredients. Fortunately I have the label from an old package to compare to the new and they have eliminated or greatly reduced all of the desirable ingredients.

Actually, this happened at least once before, in the 1981-1982 time frame, and they reverted to the pure chocolate version, so perhaps this will happen again.If not, then I have had my last Pinwheel cookie.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nabisco. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nabisco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Nabisco to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1259664

Agreed. Why in the world would they changed a great product? Will never purchase again !!!

Just bought my last package..Taste like cheap dollar store marshmallow puffs..

100% frickin joke.. *** move..

Take somthing good..& fk it up..

Anderson, Indiana, United States #1105605

OH, MY GOODNESS!They have ruined my favorite cookie!

I only buy these a couple of times a year as a treat.

When I saw the new packaging and read, "New Recipe" I thought, "WHY?" Sad, sad, day!