1st let me tell you what a wonderful product!!Love them, but my last batch of the dk chocolate ones taste really funny..

Like perfume is on the mix. Shared with coworkers to see if they tasted the same.. They agreed.

Please look into this...Don't want to stop purchasing these!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nabisco and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nabisco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Nabisco to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Hartford, Connecticut, United States #1226330

I just finished eating a pack and I had the same experience.It taste like someone dropped perfume in the batch.

Just really strong and left a metallic taste in my mouth. :/ This is the first time this has ever happened. I had one 2 weeks ago and it tasted just fine.

Don't know if it's contained to a certain batch.Number on the UPC Code: 044000031930

The expiration area states: 31 Jan 2017 MS305 01:10 1B