Additional Fees

Donald Holmes

2713 Ave D (off hwy3)

Dickinson, Texas 77539

lovedonnie1980@gmail.com

I buy some of the Chip Ahoy Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookie. When I opened the bag. I immediately noticed cookies missing and 2 burnt cookies. I have photos of the missing cookies from the empty Tray as you can see, and one of the burnt cookies. I snapped photos of the brand seal. I paid $2.50 For this cookies. I feel robbed and cheated. I want my $2.50 back or a Voucher to get more cookies. That's not fair or honest business if justice isn't served. Whats going on with quality of your products. Its burnt cookies today what else tomorrow rodent dropping everywhere. How can you insure the quality of your product or name? Cause Today I don't see NABISCO PRODUCTS being a trustworthy household name product, and I will tell all my friends and family to NEVER EVER BUY NABISCO PRODUCTS.

This person wrote the review chips ahoy chocolate chunk cookies from Nabisco and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Nabisco to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments