I found my package nibbled on I suspect someone ate thru the package. I am sending a picture of the package to see whats up and am I in jeopardy of getting sick.........I noticed it after I ate some............I am very disappointed I have been buying them for years regular graham crackers and uneeda bisquits........please write back to me as to what it was.......... cant think of anything else to tell you to make it 100 word.....ridiculous amount for a complaint.so I am putting the word so to get to 100.so,so soso so so so so so so so so sos so so so so so so so so sos

This person wrote the review honey maid grahams from Nabisco and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nabisco to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments