I found my package nibbled on I suspect someone ate thru the package. I am sending a picture of the package to see whats up and am I in jeopardy of getting sick.........I noticed it after I ate some............I am very disappointed I have been buying them for years regular graham crackers and uneeda bisquits........please write back to me as to what it was.......... cant think of anything else to tell you to make it 100 word.....ridiculous amount for a complaint.so I am putting the word so to get to 100.so,so soso so so so so so so so so sos so so so so so so so so sos
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Honey Maid Grahams
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Nabisco saltine crackers in Arizona are always HALF BURNT!!!! Have picture proof! Moved here from Chgo where I ONLY bought Nabisco crackers. Since I moved here, and Nabisco closed..."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "We love Ritz crackers....but the last box we bought was "Futbol Ritz Crackers" and all the crackers broken on pieces only touch them... So bad! We couldn't eat a single..."
- "Non-delivery of passport on exact date...."
- "I am very upset. I buy 3 loaves of this bread each week. This week all 3 loaves were like this! I am dieting so missing a portion..."
- "The bag is dirty, unclean inside and outside, I cannot use it. If you are selling a bag that expensive I think it should be in a better condition...."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO SEND THE GREEN DOT CARDS FROM WALMART,RITE AID ETC. EVERYONE SELLS THEM. I SENT THE SCAMMER THE $2000.00 THEY WANTED FOR A JEEP..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."