I found my package nibbled on I suspect someone ate thru the package. I am sending a picture of the package to see whats up and am I in jeopardy of getting sick.........I noticed it after I ate some............I am very disappointed I have been buying them for years regular graham crackers and uneeda bisquits........please write back to me as to what it was.......... cant think of anything else to tell you to make it 100 word.....ridiculous amount for a complaint.so I am putting the word so to get to 100.so,so soso so so so so so so so so sos so so so so so so so so sos
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Honey Maid Grahams
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and..."
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Do not sign a check for this company unless they can give you 8 successful dealers with names telephone numbers and addresses. This is a company that is not transparent...."
- "I am on my 4th Samsung TV. 2 of 4 of them have broken in the first year of ownership. Most recently, I bought a 40" LED Smart..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January. Four months later the low quality material on..."