Although I love your graham crackers, I will no longer be purchasing them. I was mildly upset when you downsized the packages from 10 to 9 crackers some time ago.

But now that there are only 8 crackers in a package, I can no longer justify the purchase. Your last 2 downsizes have effectively removed more than the equivalent of an entire package of crackers from a 6-pack box. Just so you know that I am serious about this, I also stopped purchasing ice cream when they downsized their cartons to 1.5 quarts, and ice cream was my favorite dessert. (Actually, I now make my own ice cream.) I hate to leave you.

I've been enjoying your graham crackers since the '50's. So long.

Product or Service Mentioned: Honey Maid Graham Crackers.

Reason of review: downsized packaging.

Preferred solution: Return to previous sized package.

I didn't like: Reduced product.

Comments

Totally agree! I am fed up with the downsizing of products and in most cases an increase in cost.

Back in the day, there used to be 11 crackers per sleeve --- big crackers, not tiny downsized crackers. Now there are only 8 per sleeve and they are significantly smaller.

That's it for us. We're done with Nabisco graham crackers.

I totally agree. The price of graham crackers has risen considerably while the quantity has decreased. I was an avid graham cracker eater for YEARS, but no longer.

Ditto. I changed over to Keebler, more for the money!

Edison, New Jersey, United States #1327107

The regular Nabisco graham crackers taste different and the texture of the cracker is not the same. I haven't purchased this product for quite a

while and was so disappointed in the product I will never purchase them again.