We love Ritz crackers....but the last box we bought was "Futbol Ritz Crackers" and all the crackers broken on pieces only touch them... So bad! We couldn't eat a single cracker, only pieces!

Lots of them broken in pieces only when I touched with my hands, others were broken on the plastic bag and others broken when I tried to spread butter, margarine or something else!

I am never going to buy those again! Only bought because my soon was with me and asked!

I throw almost all of the crackers to the fishes in a pound close to my home. The fishes were happy but we didn't! I hate throw food on garbage!

Patricia201520152015 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Nabisco and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4 and wants Nabisco to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was this 1 box of crackers and all the kids were dissapointed. Author liked the most i love eating ritz crackers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nabisco nabisco football ritz crackers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments