Jackson, Tennessee

We love Ritz crackers....but the last box we bought was "Futbol Ritz Crackers" and all the crackers broken on pieces only touch them... So bad! We couldn't eat a single cracker, only pieces!

Lots of them broken in pieces only when I touched with my hands, others were broken on the plastic bag and others broken when I tried to spread butter, margarine or something else!

I am never going to buy those again! Only bought because my soon was with me and asked!

I throw almost all of the crackers to the fishes in a pound close to my home. The fishes were happy but we didn't! I hate throw food on garbage!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: I love eating ritz crackers.

I didn't like: This 1 box of crackers, All the kids were dissapointed.

Had an Experience with Nabisco?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Nabisco Crackers Review from Los Angeles, California Nabisco "Nabisco saltine crackers in Arizona are always HALF BURNT!!!! Have picture proof! Moved here from Chgo where I ONLY bought Nabisco crackers. Since I moved here, and Nabisco closed..." Read more Nabisco - Missing cookies and burnt cookies Nabisco "Donald Holmes 2713 Ave D (off hwy3) Dickinson, Texas 77539 lovedonnie1980@gmail.com I buy some of the Chip Ahoy Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookie. When I opened the bag. I immediately noticed cookies missing and 2..." Read more Nabisco - Honey maid chocolate grahams Nabisco "I found my package nibbled on I suspect someone ate thru the package. I am sending a picture of the package to see whats up and am I..." Read more Nabisco Belvita Biscuit Dark Chocolate Review from Brentwood, New York Nabisco "1st let me tell you what a wonderful product!! Love them, but my last batch of the dk chocolate ones taste really funny.. Like perfume is on the mix. Shared..." Read more LIFECELL IS SURELY A SCAM Lifecell "They take $189 out and put it on pending mode for the one you think your getting free but really arent.But you pay the shipping.So its a scam and falso..." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more Jbenton Painting And Drywall - Rude Drywall "Professional"? JBenton Painting & Drywall Jbenton Painting And Drywall "I am looking for a company to drywall, there was an ad on Craiglist, so I looked up the phone number in Google and it popped up a business so..." Read more