Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Original Cookies Review from Warren, Michigan
Sooo disappointed.My favorite cookie in the whole wide world, Chips Ahoy, tastes terrible now.
I thought maybe they were old, stale, but the date on the package says they should be good for another five months. Inspected the cookies for mold because they just tasted rotten. Looked fine. So, must be a recipe change???
I want to cry. These were the only store-bought cookies I liked, and I didn't just like them, I LOVED THEM!
So sad.Please revert back to your original recipe, Nabisco.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..."
- "I found my package nibbled on I suspect someone ate thru the package. I am sending a picture of the package to see whats up and am I..."
- "I bought a bag of Clany's chex mix from Aldi's which is good and economical. However i placed some in my mouth and something was cutting my tongue and it..."
- "Another SCAM on free US Airlines tickets that I am sure are the same people doing it in other states. $ $1,400.00 of free tickets and a please call..."
- " I bought a Nokian tire from tiresbyweb.com in August 2014. I paid an additional $20.25 for a Sonsio "Defender" road-hazard warranty. In March 2015 I hit a pothole that destroyed..."
- "Gardner White is shady. I had a sofa delivered, the delivery team members did not even attempt to take the sofa off the truck but advised I would have..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."