Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Original Cookies Review from Warren, Michigan
Sooo disappointed.My favorite cookie in the whole wide world, Chips Ahoy, tastes terrible now.
I thought maybe they were old, stale, but the date on the package says they should be good for another five months. Inspected the cookies for mold because they just tasted rotten. Looked fine. So, must be a recipe change???
I want to cry. These were the only store-bought cookies I liked, and I didn't just like them, I LOVED THEM!
So sad.Please revert back to your original recipe, Nabisco.
More Review Details
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...."
- "I'm another longtime Pinwheel fan who is disappointed by the changes made to the recipe. The chocolate is so icky! The rich chocolate of the original is far superior to..."
- "My whole family loves Wheat Thins and especially my teenage daughter until she found a hair in the middle of her cracker. I don't think she will eat one anytime..."
- " I bought a Nokian tire from tiresbyweb.com in August 2014. I paid an additional $20.25 for a Sonsio "Defender" road-hazard warranty. In March 2015 I hit a pothole that destroyed..."
- "My husband and I spent over $7,000 dollars in the last year and a half at Gardner White and planned to purchase our family room furniture next month, but after..."
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."