Nabisco - Chips Ahoy Original Cookies Review from Warren, Michigan
Sooo disappointed.My favorite cookie in the whole wide world, Chips Ahoy, tastes terrible now.
I thought maybe they were old, stale, but the date on the package says they should be good for another five months. Inspected the cookies for mold because they just tasted rotten. Looked fine. So, must be a recipe change???
I want to cry. These were the only store-bought cookies I liked, and I didn't just like them, I LOVED THEM!
So sad.Please revert back to your original recipe, Nabisco.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about. I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack. Ripped open the..."
- "I eat a lot of Ritz and have for 40 years. Lately when I open a box over 50% of the crackers have been reduced to dust and when you..."
- "To put it bluntly, they SUCK. Missing the Dark Chocolate, they are smashed smaller, the marshmallow is not even the same, it's flat and chewy, not full and fluffy like..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "Individual Photographer here who works by myself, for myself who's just been RIPPED OFF to the tune of $2758 bucks which, for me, is A LOT OF MONEY. JUST THIS..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "My husband and I spent over $7,000 dollars in the last year and a half at Gardner White and planned to purchase our family room furniture next month, but after..."